Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Project 1: APA



This project is entitled APA, which stands for Academy of the Performing Arts. APA is my dance studio, and source of inspiration. It is very important to me as a spend much of my time there. I used colored pencils to achieve the color and value in my project. I used pictures of the lobby and signs at APA to help me accurately draw it. Initially, I wasn't sure which of the three thumbnails I would use, but I am glad I chose this picture. While doing this project, I learned a lot about using colored pencils and creating value and shadows by using different colors. In all, I am really happy with the way it turned out and the amount of detail and value I was able to put in. If I could change anything, I would even out the lines and make the ceiling tiles line up a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment